Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Couturier of the Year

For the third time since I started If I Was A Stylist in 2011 Donatella Versace has brought home the Couturier of the Year. Atelier Versace has taken this award home in 2014 and 2012 (there was no couturier of the year in 2013.) What I love about Atelier Versace is that the brand exudes chic, elegance with a high dose of sex appeal. Atelier Versace can be worn by starlets from the ages of 16 to 80 and by a host of women in different professions. My favorite Atelier Versace looks of the year was the asymmetrical white tuxedo worn by L'Oreal ambassador Li Yuchun at the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala at the Cannes Film Festival, the electric blue gown that Jane Fonda wore to the Cannes Film Festival premiere of Sea of Trees, the major white moment on Kate Hudson at the Golden Globe Awards, the elegant red that Gwen Stefani wore while performing at the Grammy Awards, and the flowing white gown that Uma Thurman wore on the red carpet at the Met Gala. I continue to love seeing Atelier Versace on the red carpet and I don't see that love slowing down anytime soon. Will any of these looks make the Best Dressed of the Year list? Check back Friday!!


I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.
Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment