Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 People's Choice Awards Red Carpet Wish List Part 2

At the People's Choice Awards next Wednesday I am interested to see what Dakota Johnson will wear on the red carpet as she is nominated for Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress thanks to 50 Shades of Grey and she is also going to be presenting. People's Choice is a more casual version of an awards show so I think that this black Michael Kors Spring 2016 RTW shirt dress embellished with neck ribbons and grommets on the tiered skirt. This is a casual meets cocktail type of look and with the right styling I think that this dress would be perfect on Dakota for the People's Choice Awards red carpet. Keeping the runways belt and adding a pair of strappy sandals, a slicked back bun, and a red lip would ensure that Dakota keeps up the love I have of her on the People's Choice red carpet.
After nabbing the number 2 spot on my Best Dressed of the Year list it would seem that Emmy Rossum has a lot to live up to in 2016 and I know that she can handle the pressure. I am hoping that the actress, who thanks to her show Shameless, is nominated for the Favorite Premium Cable TV Actress will take to the red carpet at the 2016 People's Choice Awards. To keep up her flirty feminine style what better look to choose than this Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall marigold and blush 3D guipure lace sleeveless dress. The moment I saw this dress in the lookbook I put it on reserve for Emmy so I really hope that she works her magic and gets her hands on this fantastic flirty dress. While I appreciate that Monique was trying to make this look more modern with the ankle boots, I would pair this look with a chic pair of simple gold sandals, a pink lip, and a gold metallic clutch to finish this look off perfectly for Emmy.
Like Dakota, Jennifer Lopez is nominated for Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress at the People's Choice Awards next Wednesday. We all know JLo has a flair for the dramatic and the sexy and this Naeem Khan Spring 2016 RTW gunmetal grey beaded chiffon halter jumpsuit is exactly what she would wear for an event like this. I know many are looking for something new from Jennifer but I know that when she does what she knows best, at it's best, that she truly shines on the red carpet. I would have Jennifer wear hear hair sleek with this jumpsuit adding minimal accessories like a pair of metallic gunmetal grey Jimmy Choo sandals and a red lip to ensure that this is JLo at her best and nothing less.
Julianne Hough has been on a lot of red carpets recently and I do not know why, at the People's Choice Awards she will be attending as a presenter with her Grease: Live co-stars Vanessa Hudgens and Carly Rae Jepsen. I am hoping that the try hardness that came with most of her looks in 2015 will be absent on the red carpet at the People's Choice Awards. I picked this black and white floral printed J. Mendel Spring 2016 RTW ensemble that consists of a chiffon micro-pleated blouse and mini skirt. This is the perfect look to help Julianne kick off 2016 in the right way, it is chic and simple and perfectly event appropriate. A pair of silver pumps or sandals and a silver Edie Parker clutch would be the perfect accessories to add to this look with chic simple curls and a pink lip to ensure that Julianne has a magical moment on the red carpet.
Kate Hudson will be on hand at the 2016 People's Choice Awards as a presenter. This news was very exciting to me because Kate had a GREAT year on the red carpet in 2015 and I am excited to see what 2016 will bring to her. I decided to pair Kate with the brand that landed her on the 2015 Best Dressed of the Year list for this red carpet, Versace. I think that since that Kate is a big movie star and not overly showy that this Versace Pre-Fall 2016 black pencil dress with detailed top which has a bit of sky blue in the featured spaghetti straps. This is the chic sexy look that I know Kate has the body and presence for. Finished with a pair of sky blue Jimmy Choo pumps, a black clutch, and a lightly smokey eye will finish this look off perfectly for this red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment