Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Risk Taker of the Year

I might not have been a total fan of everything that she wore in the moment but there is no denying that FKA Twigs is this years Risk Taker of the Year. FKA Twigs is not afraid of a statement look on the red carpet, just look at her parrot inspired Alexander McQueen gown or her Christopher Kane nude surrealist print gown. There weren't many moments from the singer but each time that she stepped out she always left me talking, and never in a bad way. All of FKA Twig's red carpet looks intrigue me, she knows how to make just enough of a statement and for that I must applaud her.

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment