Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

2016 Palm Spring Film Festival Awards Gala Wish List Part 2

It's either dark or light when Rooney Mara takes to the red carpet and I am hoping that on January 2, 2016 when she steps out for the Palm Springs Film Festival Awards Gala that Rooney chooses to go light. I have started to get bored of seeing Rooney in all back on the red carpet aand I would like to see her shake it up a little over the course of the 2016 awards season. When she steps out at the Palm Springs Film Festival Awards Gala to accept her Spotlight Award for her work in "Carol," I would love to see Rooney wearing this white Balenciaga Spring 2016 RTW spaghetti strap midi cocktail dress. This is a minimalistic look that I could 100% picture Rooney wearing on the red carpet. I don't see Rooney wearing gowns for anything but the big televised awards show. This look finished with a slicked back tight bun, a red lip, and a pair of nude sandals would be finished off with Rooney's signature simplistic glamour.
One person that I am quite intrigued to see how she will handle the red carpets of awards season is Saoirse Ronan, who hasn't done an awards season tour since she was 14 for Atonement. This year the actress, now 21, is garnering nominations thanks to her work in the film Brooklyn. At the Palm Springs Film Festival Awards Gala Saoirse is going to be honored with the International Star Award. The Irish actress is known on the fashion scene as someone who takes some risks and I am hoping that she keeps it up and doesn't let the pressures of conforming to Hollywood on her way to the Oscars. For this red carpet I would love to see Saoirse wearing this baby pink and black feathered strapless Chanel Fall 2015 Couture dress. I think that this gown is so classic Chanel and I think that this gown would balance Hollywood and edge perfectly for Saoirse. I would finish this a simple pair of black sandals and a chic updo and a light pink lip to help Saoirse kick off awards season in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment