Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Most Disappointing

This is always the hardest award to give. I love watching red carpets and I have such I hopes for many stars. I have loved watching Selena Gomez transition from teen star to young a young woman and I have to say that this year was the first that I didn't actually love her. I was thoroughly disappointed with all of her ill fitting, boring, matronly, or event inappropriate looks that Selena has rocked all year. I am hoping that as 2016 starts that Selena gets back her red carpet mojo. I think that if Selena got rid of connections at Louis Vuitton and got back in the good graces of J. Mendel, Versace, and Elie Saab that she would be rocking the red carpets like a pro again in no time. 

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here
 
Runner-Up: Cate Blanchett

Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty Images/Monse

No comments:

Post a Comment