Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Dressed International Star

Many international beauties have taken to the red carpet this year but none impressed me as much and India's Sonam Kapoor. Sonam is a face of L'Oreal Paris India and gets a lot of her red carpet time during the Cannes Film Festival and I have to say that each year she keeps getting better and better. The stunning Bollywood actress knows how to mix high fashion, haute couture, and traditional dress while championing designers from all around the world. Sonam likes bold statements when it comes to her red carpet dressing so designers like Ralph & Russo, Ashi Studio, and Elie Saab are all favorites of her favorite brands to wear on the red carpet. I have been loving Sonam this year and I cannot wait to see what she brings to the red carpets in 2016!
I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here
 
Photo Credit: Getty, Zimbio, Chopard, & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment