Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Plus One

I have been impressed by Amal Clooney since she first stepped into the fashion radar at her wedding last year and she did not really let me down this year as she was the arm candy of her hubby George to awards shows, galas, movie premiere's, and other events. Amal started the year on a somber moment in a one shoulder black Christian Dior gown at the Golden Globe Awards which she paired with white gloves. Many were not a fan of this look as they said it came across more costume like. She was vastly improved, though I still liked her Globes look, at the 2015 Met Gala for the masses wearing a custom crimson Maison Margiela ruffled ball gown. Amal embraced the Chinese culture in a way that did not come across looking like a costume, which many other attendees were unable to do, and I loved it. For the Tomorrowland premiere in Tokyo Amal took Maison Marigela for another spin working a beautiful silk gown which reminded me of a 30's screen siren. For a party promoting CASAMIGO's, Georges tequila brand, Amal really sizzled wearing a vintage Versace gold chain mail cocktail dress. I don't know many that would be comfortable wearing such a daring design but Amal pulled it off with grace and elegance. Finish off the year Amal attended Our Brand is Crisis premiere in LA wearing a beautiful blush Roland Mouret ‘Zonda’ dress. What I love about Amal is that she likes to have fun with fashion and she takes risks while still being mindful that she is there to be supportive for her husband and not to have the center of attention.


I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment