Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Young Hollywood

Does it really surprise anyone that Mad Men actress, the 16 year old, Kiernan Shipka is my Best Young Hollywood (again.) I never tire of seeing Kiernan on the red carpet. She knows how to work avant garde and couture while not looking like she is trying to dress older than she is. Be it Dior Couture, Delpozo, Giambattista Valli, Valentino, or Mary Katrantzou Kiernan is always on the best dressed list when she steps out on the red carpet. If she already knows what she is doing can any wait for the Atelier Versace and Chanel Couture days? I am sure that they are on their way and I have to say that I am super excited to continue to see what Kiernan will continue to grace the red carpet with.
I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment