Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Model of the Year

I don't know what to call Rosie Huntington Whiteley but she is a model first and foremost and only one of her looks was directly used to promote a movie she was in. Rosie has always been one of my favorite models to see on the red carpet she knows how to give us sexy but also glam all at the same time. Never one to give us the same look twice I think that Rosie could wear a burlap sack and I would still fall in love with it. I am excited to see what Rosie has in store for 2016, let's hope that she keeps her mojo going as it's always a treat seeing her out and about.
I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.
Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment