Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Promotional Tour

I waited almost the entire year for Lea Seydoux to start her promo tour for the latest James Bond film "Spectre" because I knew it was going to be amazing. I have always adored Lea's style and she definitely lived up to my expectations and then some. I was hoping that Lea wasn't going to wear only Prada and Miu Miu for the almost all of the promo tour. I have to say that while she did wear almost all Prada or Miu Miu (only stepping out twice in a brand other than Prada or Miu Miu) no two looks were the same or remotely similar either. Lea looked all the part of a screen siren and Bond girl and I was sad to see this tour come to an end. I hope that this will be the mainstream market breakthrough for Lea as I would love to see her rock more and more red carpets.
I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

Photo Credit: Getty/Zimbio/Alexis Mabille

No comments:

Post a Comment