Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Stage Costume

Long live the Queen of Pop. Madonna released her new album Rebel Heart in high style rocking Spanish matador inspired looks which took us all back to a Madonna of yesteryear. I loved her custom red Givenchy Couture ensemble that she wore to debut the first single from Rebel Heart, "Living for Love," at the Grammy Awards. The song provided a dramatic moment which when staged with dancers wearing Margiela-esque embellished bull masks, was all that Madge needed to be able to whisk me off my feet and right into my Best Stage Costume award.


I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment