Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Red Carpet Designer of the Year

I cannot lie, I was personally shocked that Christian Dior by Raf Simons ended up being my Red Carpet Designer of the Year. I haven't been a huge champion of Raf at Dior as I feel his ascetic didn't fit the history of the brand itself. What Raf did do for the brand was ensure that the house was on absolutely every red carpet and had a loyal following. With Raf's immediate departure from Dior after the terrible Spring 2016 RTW presentation might mean a change of tide at the house but for now we will celebrate some of the most magical moments from Dior over the past year. So many of these looks actually made it in contention for Best Dressed of the Year, like Emma Stone at the Screen Actors Guild Awards and Kiernan Shipka at the Emmy Awards. With the future of Dior yet unknown I am excited to see what 2016 has in store for the brand.

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.
Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment