Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Most Underrated

Sometimes you have to give a shout out to the unsung hero's. I have loved TV actress Mindy Kaling for quite some time and I think that she often gets overlooked when she steps out for the red carpet. Not one to usually go for big designers most of Mindy's red carpet looks are custom made for her by friend and "Mindy Project" costume designer Salvador Perez. He dressed her for the Costume Designers Guild Awards, the Cannes Film Festival Premiere of Inside Out, the Creative Arts Emmy Awards, and the Emmy Awards this year. No two looks were similar. What I love about the creations that Mindy wears is that each in it's own way reflects back to her Indian heritage. I am excited to keep seeing Mindy's star rise and shine bright as she knows how to work a red carpet, better than a lot of her fellow TV stars. 
I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here

Photo Credit: Getty/Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment