Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 People's Choice Awards Red Carpet Wish List Part 1

The People's Choice Awards is the second awards show of 2016 setting off on January 6, 2016. The dress at People's Choice is usually all over the place with looks ranging from jeans and t-shirts to evening gowns and off the rack purchases to haute couture, so it makes for a fun evening seeing all the different types of looks that grace the red carpet. ABC's Blood and Oil's Amber Valetta is one of the confirmed stars to take to the red carpet at the People's Choice Awards. I was really excited to find out that Amber was transitioning from modeling into TV and was hoping that would mean some amazing red carpet moments, that hasn't happened as of yet but I am always hopeful that it will turn around. With Balmain being everywhere & getting more and more tacky by each new collection I am almost fatigued but this almost sexy tuxedo inspired ensemble from the Balmain Spring 2016 RTW collection is one that I really want to see on a red carpet. I believe that with her supermodel presence that Amber would rock the hell out of this number on the red carpet, giving her a sultry sexy major moment to kick off 2016. Finished with a sleek hairstyle, a red lip, & black Christian Louboutin pumps & this look would make for a great kickoff to the People's Choice Awards red carpet.
Anna Kendrick is nominated at the 2016 People's Choice Awards for Best Comedic Actress thanks to her work in Pitch Perfect 2. Anna had a rather boring year on the red carpet in 2015 so I am hoping that she will make a come back in 2016. I picked this black Prabal Gurung Pre-Fall 2016 ensemble for Anna to wear for the People's Choice Awards because I think that this is a chic yet subtle and sophisticated way to start her getting back on her feet. Amp up the look with a pair of statement Jimmy Choo sandals and a pair of diamond studs to ensure that Anna kills the red carpet. 
One person who I am really excited to hopefully see on the red carpet at the People's Choice Awards next Wednesday is Blake Lively, who is nominated for Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress thanks to The Age of Adeline. I was not a fan of the actual movie but I love seeing Blake on the red carpet so I hope she steps out (especially since she hasn't been on a red carpet since promoting the movie earlier this year.) I would love to see Blake wear a version of this Gucci Spring 2016 RTW dress. I love this teal blue sequin dress with it's almost comic boom detailing. I think a shorter version with no rosette at the neck would make for a perfect look for Blake for this red carpet. Paired with a sleek pony tail, a pink lip, and a pair of silver Christian Louboutin pumps this look would be a major moment for Blake at the People's Choice Awards.
After killer promotional tours for Paper Towns and Pan I am really excited to see what Cara Delevinge will pop up in on the red carpet at the People's Choice Awards, if she attends. Cara is nominated for the The DailyMail.com Seriously Popular award and I could totally picture the supermodel, whom has a major fan base, winning this type of award. Some of my favorite looks from Cara have come thanks to Alexandre Vauthier and this gold sequined Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2016 RTW ensemble. This sexy ensemble is something that I could picture Cara snatching up and rocking on the red carpet of the People's Choice Awards. This look would be perfectly styled with a pair of gold Christian Louboutin sandals and hair worn in Cara's signature waves.
Charlize Theron is probably one of the women that I am most excited to see take to the red carpet during awards season. Charlize is one of my favorite actresses to see on the red carpet as she just exudes glamour. While she is contractually obligated to wear Dior on the red carpet at the big events, like the Golden Globes or the Oscars, I get excited to see what else she will bring to these types of events. At the People's Choice Awards Charlize is nominated for Favorite Action Movie Actress thanks to Mad Max: Fury Road, and I am really hoping that she will make an appearance. For this red carpet I think that this sexy Anthony Vaccarello Spring 2016 RTW asymmetrical cocktail dress which has a very borrowed from the boys type look. This dress is masculine and sexy which is something we have not seen from Charlize in a very long time. A pair of black Christian Louboutin sandals, a white Dior clutch, and a red lip would ensure that this look is sleek and sexy.
After 2015 I think Ciara is becoming like Leslie Mann or Heidi Klum and inserting herself on any red carpet that she can. At the 2016 People's Choice Awards Ciara will be on the red carpet as she is nominated for Favorite R&B Artist. I didn't even know Ciara had released new music so I guess it tells you how much I follow her. For this res carpet I would love to see Ciara in this black Vera Wang Spring 2016 RTW ensemble. I think that this crop top and feather embellished pencil skirt would make for a perfect look for Ciara. She has been wearing a lot of edgy black ensembles and this would probably take the cake on all of them. A pair of the red to black ombre Christian Louboutin "Hot Chick" pointed toe pumps, sleek slicked back hair, and a red lip would ensure that Ciara has a major all black moment on the red carpet at the People's Choice Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment