Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Runway Report: Sachin + Babi Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Sachin & Babi Spring/Summer 2016 RTW
Sachin + Babi has been one of my favorite brands to see slowly be taken into the red carpet arena. We have seen stars like Lily Collins, Nina Dobrev, Scarlett Johansson, Connie Britton, & Taylor Swift have all worn Sachin + Babi on the red carpet before. I am used to seeing mostly casual looks come out of a Sachin + Babi so I am really excited and pleased with the Spring 2016 RTW collection which has a lot of red carpet potential. My favorite look from the collection is the black and white off the shoulder high low gown. I could see someone like Elizabeth Banks or Lily Collins rocking the hell out of this look on the red carpet. The collection really evoked spring with a frilly floral ladies who lunch ascetic. It is far from a trendy collection, but sometimes it is refreshing just to look at something that is really pretty. I am sure that we will see a piece or two from this collection on the red carpet.

Check out all my favorite looks from the Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collections over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment