Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Runway Report: J. Crew Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

J. Crew Spring 2016 RTW
J. Crew is never one to look at for trends but one to look at for fun fashionable sportswear. I personally love to shop at J. Crew (the 15% student discount doesn't hurt) and I think that the Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection is gonna make for some mighty fine shopping come spring. These are the types of clothes that women want to wear during spring. Off the shoulder blouses, gingham, stripes, flowing dresses, and a whole lot more that just are pretty wearable clothes for all sorts of women. Favorite look was the light blue off the shoulder and yellow circle skirt that was paired with bright blue sandals. That is the type of look that if I were a woman that I would wear every single day during the summer season.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment