Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Runway Report: Anna Sui Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Anna Sui Spring 2016 RTW
Anna Sui went of a cruise to the pacific tropics via the 1940s as the inspiration for her Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection. I am just happy that this collection didn't read like a fall collection. I have been weighed down with sweaters, heavy coats, and furs on a lot of the Spring 2016 runways and it makes me sad. I love that while a dark but bold and fun floral floaty color palette evoked the feeling of the era but still felt like it would fit in amongst the fun summer styles that we all love and covet. The opening sequin fringe look on Gigi Hadid was my favorite look in the collection as it really showed that 40s sailor pinup.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment