Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#NYFF15: "Carol" Premiere Wish List

I am SOOOOOOO excited about the "Carol" premiere at the 2015 New York Film Festival. I have not had enough Cate Blanchett in my life this year and it seems like we will be seeing a lot of her over at least the next two months. For this premiere I would love to see Cate wear this off the shoulder Marc Jacobs Resort 2016 long sleeved mirror embellished gown. I have been picturing either Cate or Nicole Kidman wearing this gown since it was first presented. I think that this is a more modern look than we are used to seeing Cate wear but I think that she would rock the hell out of it. Finish this look with a wavy faux bob, black sandals, and a bright red lip and this look will be absolute perfection.
Rooney Mara is almost too predictable on the red carpet. She will most likely wear a white or black dress for the "Carol" premiere at the New York Film Festival, but I am holding out hope for something slightly different. I would love to see Rooney wear this lemon sorbet colored Givenchy Fall 2015 Couture feathered tea-length gown for this premiere. I think that the soft pastel color of this dress fits Rooney's non bold personality. Finished with a pair of nude sandals, pulled back waves, and neutral makeup will ensure that Rooney looks sensational on the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment