Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Runway Report: Yigal Azrouël Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Yigal Azrouël SS16 RTW
I fell instantly in love with the Yigal Azrouël Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection. The show was staged so simply but the downtown edge meets antique Victorian details really made me smile. It is a hard task to make Victorian styles not look like a costume and Yigal excelled at that task. The gowns at the finale with the lace halter collars had to be amongst my favorite looks in the collection but there really were so many pieces that I loved. This is a collection that I can not wait to see stars like Selena Gomez and Miranda Kerr working on the red carpet and on the sidewalk runway.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment