Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Runway Report: Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Proenza Schouler SS16 RTW
I really don't know how the boys over at Proenza Schouler consistently out do themselves. The Fall/Winter 2015 collection was one that I loved like no other but Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez continue to wow. What was the inspiration for the Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection? A banana. Yes you read that right. A banana. They toyed around with the idea of things that peel away from a woman's body and they succeeded in translating their inspiration in a way that is in no way kitschy or tacky. What we got was a killer collection of chic separates, casual and cocktail dresses. I picked my favorite look by watching how beautifully the white button down eyelet dress with black straps that came second in the line up movie. This dress made me wish I was a woman so that I could rock the hell out of it on the sidewalk runway during New York Fashion Week.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment