Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Runway Report: Delpozo Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Delpozo Spring 2016 RTW
I honestly don't know what to write about the Delpozo Spring 2016 RTW collection. Creative director Josep Font was inspired by Spanish poet Federico Garcia Lorca and muse to Austrian painter Gustav Klimt, Emilie Floge. Josep wanted to create a sense of high fashion meets folklore, and I think that he succeeded quite well. There was plenty of avant garde volume, much loved by celebrity fans like Kiernan Shipka and Hilary Swank. I pray that the likes of Julianne Moore, Elizabeth Banks, Jena Malone, Kiernan Shipka, Cate Blanchett, & Keira Knightley all get their hands on the looks from these collections. Maybe we'll get our first look at the collection on the red carpet on the back of Kiernan Shipka at the Emmys, I would die if she wore the blue, black, & white tea length gown.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment