Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Runway Report: Ralph Lauren Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Ralph Lauren Spring 2016 RTW
Cruising on the "U.S.R.L. 1967" was the theme of the Ralph Lauren Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection. These are the type of looks that you want to wear in maritime cities like the Hampton's, Venice, and the south of France. I always love that Ralph Lauren will take his inspiration from else wear but always show the American woman in these places, staying true to his clientele. Sailor hats, straw bags, and cork wedges all help aid in adding to that relaxed nautical yachty style that worked oh so well on the runway. Some of my favorite looks in this collection came courtesy of seersucker ball gowns, these would make such a statement on the red carpet but I have a feeling won't be on the top of everyone's red carpet wish lists. A navy blouse with a train paired with a white evening skirt was my favorite look which I can see Julianne Moore, who along with Jessica Chastain was perched front row at the presentation, wearing on the red carpet.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment