Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Runway Report: Zimmermann Spring/Summer 2016

Zimmermann SS16 RTW
Bohemian Victoriana. That is what was on the menu for the Zimmermann Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection. I am quite pleased with the fact that Zimmermann was able to give us high necked Victorian inspired looks that looked elegant for spring and not heavy. I have been terribly saddened by how heavy the Spring/Summer 2016 collections have been turning out. Zimmermann has been growing its fan base and I am sure that we will be seeing a host of young Hollywood wearing this collection on the red carpet. I have so many favorite looks from this collection but I think my favorite piece in the collection is the buckled floral print skirt. This mixes a pattern that most would associate with grandmas couch and makes it sexy and wearable to someone from the millennial generation. I continue to enjoy seeing Zimmermann grow and I already can't wait for their next collection.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment