Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

2015 Creative Arts Emmy Awards Presenters Red Carpet Wish List

 The night before this years Primetime Emmy Awards some of the stars and nominees will be out on the red carpet at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards. The Creative Arts Emmy Awards are where most of the Emmy's are actually handed out as there are too many to actually hand out during the 3 hour live telecast. Just because this ceremony isn't live on TV doesn't mean that the stars don't take this red carpet just as serious. "So You Think You Can Dance" hostess Cat Deeley is nominated and is presenting at the Creative Arts Emmys so I am sure that she will be on top form. I would love to see Cat wear this lemon yellow Vionnet Resort 2016 one shoulder gown. Cat loves color and she wears it so well and I am sure that she would look just lovely wearing this simple gown. Finish the look with yellow diamond drop earrings, a pair of gold sandals and a gold clutch and Cat will definitely rock the Creative Arts Emmys red carpet/
 Heidi Klum is either love or hate for me on the red carpet and I am hoping that when the "Project Runway" nominated hostess and presenter steps out on the Creative Arts Emmy Awards red carpet next Saturday that I love what she puts down. I think that this black silk crepe Marchesa Fall 2015 RTW gown with its embroidered top, plunging neckline, ostrich feather peplum, & sexy central split is perfect for Heidi to wear. This gown is sexy without being totally in your face. It breaks the cardinal boobs or legs rule (because we all know if Heidi wears this gown that she will work that central split) but I really think that she would look very pretty in this gown. I would finish this look with a black clutch, red sandals, simple diamond earrings, statement diamond pendant necklace, and a red lip to really evoke an old Hollywood sense out of this look.
 I have always been a fan of Katherine McPhee on the red carpet so I was quite excited to see that she was on the list of presenters for the 2015 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. The "Scorpion" star has worn Elie Saab before, to the 2012 Met Ball most notably, and I would love to see Katherine rock the red carpet king again. I think that this dusty pink Elie Saab Resort 2016 sleeveless crepe georgette gown with it's lace inserts would make for quite the look on Katherine. We have been seeing her rock a lot of edgy designs recently so I think that a break for something ethereal is perfect. I would keep the styling very simple with this gown. I would finish this look with a matching Elie Saab clutch, a pair of gold sandals, a romantic updo, and a light pink lip to ensure that Katherine doesn't over-cook this look for the red carpet.
I will say that I let out a little squeal when I saw that Nina Dobrev was going to be a presenter at the 2015 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. I absolutely adore Nina on the red carpet, especially when she rocks a stunning gown. Since this is not the place for Haute Couture I figure that Nina will be someone more subdued but I still think she will shut the red carpet down. I think that this tangerine Jenny Packham Fall 2015 RTW spaghetti strap gown with a plunging neckline and flowing skirt would look absolutely stunning on Nina. This is a classic look in a bold color, and Nina LOVES to wear bold colors. A gold clutch, statement earrings, a pair of gold sandals, a chic updo and Nina would be ready to slay the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment