Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Runway Report: Adam Selman Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Adam Selman SS16 RTW
 Adam Selman made a name for himself dressing Rihanna. Since then RiRi has been an eternal muse for the designer. As I flipped through the pictures from this collection I saw many pieces that I could see the singer wearing for her street style or some of her public appearances. My favorite look in the collection was a multi colored single button loose fitted suit that I would love to see RiRi rocking at something like an appearance for her fragrance or just walking into a restaurant. I see a lot of other pop stars, like Rita Ora, Miley Cyrus, and Taylor Swift also wanting to rock some of these edgy (but some still very feminine) looks for appearances.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment