Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Runway Report: Alexander Wang Spring 2016 RTW

Alexander Wang Spring 2016 RTW
Spring/Summer 2016 RTW marked the 10 year anniversary of the Alexander Wang label and for this collection we saw Alex go back to his street roots. I have always admired that Alex has never really stopped producing streetwear but he has refined it since the first collections. The Wang woman has grown with the brand and she is chicer but edgier than ever. This is one of those collections that I found really dark and heavy for a Spring collection, but I can tell you that this collection will sell and we will see it on the carpet. I think his time at Balenciaga has turned Alex Wang on to creating more red carpet looks. Kasia Struss strutted down the runway wearing a black leather fringe saddle inspired corset and white skirt, which I can't wait to see someone like Zoe Kravitz wearing on the red carpet, quickly turned into my favorite look.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment