Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Runway Report: Christian Siriano Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Christian Siriano SS16 RTW
Christian Siriano was really odd this season. He stared with a collection of mostly neutrals and finished with bright colored Halston-esque looks that almost seemed disconnected from the rest of the collection. Christian kept up the feeling of fall using lots of long sleeved silhouettes and lots of feathers. I usually get really excited over a Siriano collection but I felt like there was nothing here that I haven't seen before. There were looks I was able to equate to past Siriano collections refurbished, things that remind me of McQueen, and one of his gowns is almost a total ripoff of the Ashi Studio gown that Araya A. Hargate wore during Cannes. I will put this down to a wrinkle in a stunning legacy but I hope that Christian is back on top form for Fall/Winter 2016

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment