Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Runway Report: Altuzarra Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Altuzarra SS16 RTW
Joseph Altuzarra showed an amazing Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection during New York Fashion Week yesterday. Just last week I was rummaging through all of Altuzarra's past collections and I noticed a pattern of relaxed looks for spring and more tailored looks for fall and he definitely kept the pattern going. These are the types of looks that I would want to wear on vacation to the desert, I mean a very high class resort in the desert but still the desert. Usually I talk about how much I wanna see XYZ on the red carpet but while I know that this collection will show up on the red carpet I really wanna see style stars like Anna Wintour, Reese Witherspoon, & Rihanna rocking these looks on the sidewalks.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment