Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Runway Report: Marchesa Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Marchesa Spring 2016 RTW
The opening look of the Marchesa Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection graced the Emmy Awards red carpet last night on the back of Julianne Hough (who was seated front row at this presentation) and she looked fantastic. I gotta say that I have been getting quite bored with Marchesa and just when I was ready to write off the brand Georgina Chapman & Karen Craig produced an absolutely amazing collection that left me breathless. Birds were definitely on the mind of the Marchesa duo as they created this collection and it translated quite well. With the rest of film festival season still ahead of us and awards season forever encroaching I am extremely hopeful that we will be seeing a whole lot more of this collection on the red carpet. The look that I am most looking forward to seeing on the red carpet is an orange ombre feathered and ruffled creation that will take someone with a lot of presence to be able to pull off (I'm really feeling it for Elizabeth Banks.)

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment