Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

#NYFF15: "Maggies Plan" Premiere Wish List

"Maggie's Plan" is another film that will be premiering at both the Toronto International Film Festival and the New York Film Festival. I gotta say that I have not been thrilled with what Greta Gerwig has been wearing on the red carpet recently, but I know that she has potential to be amazing on the red carpet. For this premiere I picked this cobalt Monique Lhuillier guipure lace tea length cocktail dress with a deep v-neck with scalloped trim, a wide fitted waistband, and a full skirt. I think that this very ladylike option is perfect for Greta to get her red carpet footing back on the NYFF red carpet. Finished with a pair of gold sandals, a gold clutch, hair worn elegantly up, and a pink lip to ensure that Greta looks perfect on the red carpet.
I am so excited that Julianne Moore is going to be working the festival circuit this year. After killing awards season and the Cannes Film Festival, Julianne is well on her way to taking home my Red Carpet Diva award at the End of the Year Style Awards. For the "Maggie's Plan" premiere at the New York Film Festival I picked this amazing gardenia white Elie Saab Resort 2016 long sleeved beaded and embroidered tulle cocktail dress for the stunning red head to rock on the red carpet. I love to see Julianne in these light ethereal colors. This gown is a blank canvas for accessories so I would pick a bright colored Bulgari serpenti clutch, a pair of gold Givenchy sandals, a red lip, and a loose bun to ensure that Julianne rocks the hell out of the NYFF red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment