Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Runway Report: Mara Hoffman Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Mara Hoffman SS16 RTW
Willie Nelson's "Blue Skies" was the starting point for Mara Hoffman's Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection. While there were many pieces in the collection that I liked, I think that Mara went too far with her inspiration taking it far to literally and thus sending some of it into costume-y territory. My favorite look in the collection was the short sleeve cloud print shirt dress which I could see Miranda Kerr wearing while waltzing about New York City on her errands. Aside from that these are the types of looks that we are most likely going to be seeing on the fashionistas and celebrities that attend the Coachella Valley Music Festival next year.



See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment