Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Runway Report: Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Jason Wu SS16 RTW
Jason Wu has spent so much of his focus in recent past collection on sportswear that I have been in a drought of the glamour and drama that the house was founded on. I was incredibly pleased with the fact that for Spring/Summer 2016 Jason Wu was able to mix his elevated versions of sportswear with glam drama that I love. He did so thanks to a lot of ruffles. There were ruffles on almost every look in short or large and dramatic. I think that the most dramatic look came from a green snakeskin leather cocktail dress that was made soft and glam with large ruffles on the shoulder. I was also really impressed with the bold bags that Jason continues to create. I think that they will in time become the "it" bags. I hope that Jason continues to remember his roots as he continues to grow his line.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment