Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Runway Report: Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Tommy Hilfiger SS16 RTW
Grab your suitcases and pour yourself a Bahama Mama ladies because for Spring/Summer 2016 Tommy Hilfiger is taking you island hopping. I knew that this was going to be a bombass collection from the start. I was scrolling through Instagram and Jessica Michault, the Editor-in-Chief of NowFashion, posted a picture of the amazing tropical set. My love was further endured as each look took to  the runway. Light fabrics, homespun crochet, and netted mesh just added the island vibe that Tommy was going for, and quite successfully achieved. Each season Tommy gets better and better and I think that this collection really showed that he has range and it not just the "American Preppy" guy that he is expected to be. It was hard for me to pick a favorite look from this collection because I love this collection that much. I surprisingly ended up the emerald crochet monokini that had a multicolored stomach section, I mean what else is more perfect for a tropical vacation than a sexy bikini. You can actually shop the pink silk-blend lion bomber jacket worn by Hanne Gaby Olide on the runway right now on tommy.com, which is almost sold out only a size 4 left! I really can not get enough of this collection. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment