Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Runway Report: Hellessy Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Hellessy S16 RTW
Hellessy is a brand that I discovered over on ModaOperandi while I was browsing through their trunk shows. I absolutely think that Hellessy is the epitome of cool girl chic. I adore the classic chic edge that Sylvie Millstein brings to her band. The Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection was inspired by New York City rooftops in the summer and I can see where she was going. The inspiration is reflected in the colors of the collection: blue, ivory and dusky red. While this is not a collection that will make it on the red carpet scene I still appreciate the casual day wear and the modern evening wear that this collection embodies. I would love to see street style stars like Olivia Palermo & Miranda Kerr slaying this collection on the sidewalk runway. 

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment