Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Runway Report: Milly Spring 2016 RTW

Milly Spring 2016 RTW
A lot of the Milly Spring 2016 RTW collection is just pretty clothes. There was not a whole lot in this collection that pushes boundaries or sets trends just pretty wearable clothes that a consumer can see and want to wear right off of the runway. We see so many brands show over the top clothing during their runway shows but when it comes to sales has a side collection that embodies the spirit and is more wearable. I don't know which I would rather see on the runways. I like when I see a brand like Milly just show what they want to sell to their consumer but I also like what brands like Alexander McQueen and Dolce & Gabbana do as well. I guess it is difficult to compare a contemporary label like Milly to McQueen or Dolce & Gabbana. I know many of the women in my life have seen this collection and can't wait to get their hands on it, and I don't blame them.


See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment