Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Runway Report: BCBG Max Azria Spring/Summer 2016

BCBG Max Azria SS16 RTW
What can I say about the BCBG Max Azria Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection. The first phrase that comes to mind is: HOT MESS. I picked a very select few looks from the collection, that when I break down the collection and look at pieces themselves I see things that I like. Overall I felt like the BCBG spring collection was a mix of 90s boho grunge meets Walmart quality. For what the average price of a BCBG runway piece goes for I don't think that there is any need to spend that on what was presented. I have been loving BCBG season after season for a while now and this pushes my love back just a little bit. I guess I will be waiting for either Pre-Fall 2016 or Fall 2016 for a collection that I love from BCBG Max Azria. 

See all my favorite things from the Spring/Summer 2016 collections on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment