Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Runway Report: Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Michael Kors SS16 RTW
Georgia O’Keeffe and a young Elsa Peretti were the muses that Michael Kors looked to as the inspiration for his Spring/Summer 2016 RTW collection. I loved that this collection mixed feminine florals with chic utilitarian separates. I was surprised that there were so many glamorous looks in this collection that there was not a single gown in sight. I would love to see someone like Emily Blunt wearing a custom gown with the O'Keeffe inspired floral print. I gotta say that this collection does go down as one of the best of NYFW. This collection perfectly mixed high glamour and cool girl ease. My favorite look? The red floral chiffon maxi dress with its amazing billowing sleeves. I love a high glamour moment that meshes subtle wearability. I would kill for Olivia Wilde to wear that dress on the red carpet.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment