Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Best Dressed of the Venice FIlm Festiva Day One

The Venice Film Festival kicked off today and I have to say that I am already more in love with this festivals red carpet than Cannes. The fashionable jury members (Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, & Paz Vega) made up for the lack of Keira Knightley at the "Everest" premiere and Opening Ceremony today. Diane Kruger will forever be one of my red carpet queens and this custom Prada gown definitely proves why. It was a bold choice for Diane to wear a Prada gown on the first day of Venice since her major moment at Cannes earlier this year, and my favorite look from the festival, came from the brand. I love this 60s inspired mod, which is in total contrast of the gown she wore for Cannes. I am extremely excited to see what else Diane has in store for us during the festival.

You can see all the looks from the Venice Film Festival as they come on my Twitter page or all in an album on my Facebook page. I would love to hear more from all of you. What do you think of Diane's look? Who was your favorite of the day? Leave some comments or shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment