Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Runway Report Ohne Titel Spring/Summer 2016 RTW


Ohne Titel SS16 RTW
 I have been talking about the uptown/downtown cool girl as the inspiration that I see in a lot of collection that have been presented thus far during New York Fashion Week. I will say the same about the Ohne Titel Spring/Summer 2016 collection but this season their girl is going to Ibiza and bringing her New York flair to the streets of the Spanish seaside city known for its nightlife. I loved how relaxed yet refined almost all of this collection was. There were plenty of uber sexy elements, like a tiered see through chain fringe skirt paired with a white knit blouse, that could have gone down the trashy road real quick. The way that Alexa Adams and Flora Gill presented these looks just gave them an elevated level of class. I was very happy with what Ohne Titel presented, I gotta say that I hope Jennifer Lopez gets her hands on some of the more sophisticated pieces for the last season of American Idol.

See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment