Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Runway Report: Monique Lhuillier Spring/Summer 2016 RTW

Monique Lhuillier SS16 RTW
Monique Lhuillier continues to outdo herself on the runways of New York Fashion Week. This collection is always a highlight for me. As a budding stylist I always watch Monique to see what celebrities will be wearing for their red carpet appearances. With the Emmy Awards just a week away I am sure that we will be seeing one of these looks on the red carpet. I personally want to see the pool blue strapless peplum top paired with cobalt pants to be worn by someone like January Jones on the Emmy Awards red carpet, but I could bet that won't be the case. Julia Louis-Dreyfus could pick up the gown with the cobalt lace top and white skirt or Julie Bowen could snatch the red peplum topped gown, both are very good possibilities. I honestly don't know what else to say about this collection. I have so much love for this collection that I don't even know what else to say. You will be seeing a lot of this collection on the blog in my wish lists.



See all my favorite looks from Spring/Summer 2016 over on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment