Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

2016 Golden Globe Awards: Roundup Red Carpet Wish List

Since tomorrow are the Golden Globe Awards are tomorrow night I am starting to get really excited. It was announced last night that the beautiful Kate Bosworth will be one of the presenters tomorrow and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to see what she is going to wear on her first Golden Globes red carpet. I have decided to pick a beautiful vintage inspired moment with this icy blue Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 2016 satin a-line ball gown which reminds me of something that Grace Kelly would have worn in her hay-day. Kate has a vintage glamour about her and I know that she would add all of the perfect touches to make this a totally classic glam look. A pair of diamond cluster earrings, a Grace Kelly inspired up-so, a pink lip, a diamond necklace, a silver clutch, and a pair of silver Christian Louboutin pumps would be the way to win my heart with this look.
 Katy Perry is going to be one of the presenters tomorrow night at the Golden Globe Awards and she might be one that I have the least amount of interest in seeing. I have no idea why she is going to be there. She is not in any of the nominated film or television shows or is not part of any of the nominated songs. Anyway Katy hasn't given me a look to love in a very long time so I am not holding out hope that it will be any different tomorrow. I would however be pleasantly pleased if Katy wore this emerald green Alexis Mabille Fall 2015 Couture corseted gown which features a beaded crisscross sweetheart neckline which then drapes into a beautiful cowel down the back. I would keep the air of Dita Von Teese (who modeled the gown for the lookbook) and go with retro glam hair, a red lip, and a pair of gold pumps to keep this look perfect for a Hollywood red carpet.
 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is one of my favorite ladies to see on the red carpet and I am hoping that since her partner Jason Statham is going to be presenting tomorrow night. Rosie has a feminine model meets Hollywood style which makes for her being able to hang with the Hollywood crowd and the fashion crowd. I picked this Bibhu Mohapatra Spring 2016 RTW lavender and black strapless evening gown because it is chic and elegant but also very modern. I don't think that Rosie has ever worn Bibhu before but what better platform to try it out than the Golden Globe Awards red carpet. The perfect finishing touches to this look would be old Hollywood waves, a pink lip, a black Edie Parker clutch, and a pair of black sandals. This look would make for a perfect plus one look.
Sophia Bush usually nails her ultra feminine red carpet looks so I am intrigued to see what the Chicago P.D. star is going to wear on the red carpet tomorrow night at the Golden Globe Awards where she is going to be a presenter. My favorite looks from Sophia are usually the looks where she is paired up with Monique Lhuillier, so I picked this red silk faille draped peplum bodice and coral floral embroidered column skirt from the Monique Lhuillier Spring 2016 RTW collection for her to wear for the Golden Globe Awards red carpet. I have been waiting to see this gown on the red carpet and I think that we are very likely to see it on the Globes red carpet and I think that Sophia is a great choice to wear it. Finished with a red clutch, a pair of red sandals, a chic updo, diamond drop earrings, and dewy makeup this look would be finished off perfectly for this red carpet.

I will be live tweeting the Golden Globe Awards red carpet with my partner in snark Kelly from Dream In Lace on Sunday January 8, 2016 starting a 6pm. Make sure you check out Kelly's blog and then follow us both (@DreamInLace and @FutureStylist93) on Twitter. Join in on the snark and the fashion of the first major awards show of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment