Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Runway Report: Stephane Roland Spring 2016 Couture

For his Spring 2016 Couture presentation Stephane Rolland turned back to the old days of Haute Couture opting to show his collection intimately within the walls of his couture salon in Paris with the models holding numbers which corresponded to a look which was named and announced by a live emcee. A small collection of 17 looks was all that Stephane needed to present to give a deep impact as each look was better than the last. It will take a special woman with a lot of presence like Lady Gaga, Nieves Alvarez, Tilda Swinton, Li Yuchun, Nicole Kidman, Cheryl Cole, Fan Bingbing, Rita Ora, Beyonce, or Gwen Stefani to make these creations work on the red carpet. I am hoping to see Solange Knowles wearing my favorite look, a black jumpsuit with ruffled flamenco sleeves and crystal detailing, on the red carpet.
I have been pinning all the collections on my Pinterest page with my immediate wishes of who I would die to see wearing these stunning couture creations, so to get more of an idea of who I want to wear what from the collections I would head over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment