Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Runway Report: Atelier Versace Spring 2016 Couture

"Athletic Couture" that is what Donatella Versace dubbed the Atelier Versace Spring 2016 Couture collection which kicked off Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week on Sunday. I have never seen athletic inspiration come across so chic and glamorous. From the skintight stirrup pants, cutouts, and the racer-back silhouettes just punctuated the inspiration. Some of my favorite looks included this Swarovski crystal rope that was designed to evoke the idea of athletic ropes. Rita Ora was the guest of honor this season donning an orange cutout mini dress which was held together by that same crystal rope. From the Grammy awards, to movie premieres, to Oscar night, and the Cannes Film Festival this collection is bound to make whomever wears it an instant sexpot glamizon. Stars like Jane Fonda, Paz Vega, Selena Gomez, Rita Ora, Elizabeth Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Ciara, Freida Pinto, Lucy Liu, Gwen Stefani, Charlize Theron, Eva Longoria, and a bevy of other sexy women would undoubtedly slay this collection on the red carpet.
I have been pinning all the collections on my Pinterest page with my immediate wishes of who I would die to see wearing these stunning couture creations, so to get more of an idea of who I want to wear what from the collections I would head over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment