Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

"Creed" London Premiere Red Carpet Wish List

I saw Creed back in November and I was sitting on the edge of my seat for almost the entire movie. Such a great way to keep the Rocky tradition alive, receiving quite a lot of awards buzz for Sylvester Stallone. I am excited that the cast will be jetting to London for the European premiere. Michael B. Jordan continues to be a rising star not only on the screen but on the red carpet. I love that we rarely see Michael wearing the basic black tuxedo on the red carpet, men are starting to have fun with their red carpet dressing. I am really excited to see what Michael will wear on the red carpet at the premiere on Tuesday. I would love to see him wearing this Hardy Amies Spring 2016 Menswear silk suit. I love that the print is almost a mix of camo and water. I think that Michael would rock this suit with gusto on the red carpet. Finished with black patent leather lace ups, a crisp white button down, and a black skinny tie I think that this would be an exceptional red carpet look for Michael.
Tessa Thompson has been growing on the red carpets and I have been loving watching her make her amazing choices. I am excited to see what she is going to wear on the red carpet at the Creed premiere in London. Tessa wears a lot of the cool girl brands like Rodarte and Miu Miu and I love that about her. For this premiere I picked another cool girl brand for Tessa to wear. I would love to see her wearing this acid peridot Sally Lapointe Pre-Fall 2016 sequin sleeveless scoop neck cocktail dress. Tessa has the body type and red carpet presence to make this dress not look like she is just wearing a green sequin sack on the red carpet. With such a bold statement the dress is the styling should be kept simple with a chic bun, a lined eye, pink lip, black clutch, and a pair of simple sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment