Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Runway Report: Alexander McQueen Fall 2016 Menswear

For the Fall 2016 Menswear creative director Sarah Burton stuck with the Victorian inspiration that she has been using the past few seasons at Alexander McQueen. This season the McQueen man is dark and brooding with pops of red, black and white florals, and moth print and embroidery featured throughout. When I pin collections to Pinterest I only pin the looks which I love at least one piece of (usually a coat or jacket) and I pinned every single looks in this collection. I think that what I love about this collection is that as we are seeing a lot of references to more relaxed silhouettes of the 70s and 90s on the runways at most brands that the Alexander McQueen Fall 2016 Menswear collection was structured and elegant with an amazing amount of diversity to keep it from being boring or standard. I would personally wear almost everything from this collection, so McQueen people if you are reading this I'm a 38 jacket, 32x30 pant, small shirt, and a 9.5 shoe!
Alexander McQueen Fall 2016 Menswear

No comments:

Post a Comment