Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Red Carpet Rundown: 1/9/2016 to 1/15/2016

Red Carpet Round-Up: 1/9/16 through 1/15/16
This week there has been a lot of red carpet events and here are all the looks. I am not going to do a written rundown of all the looks bellow because there are 79 looks this week but I urge you to sort through them all and tell me which you think were absolutely fabulous and which you think were total disasters. From Golden Globe Parties, the Art of Elysium HEAVEN Gala, the UNICEF Ball, movie premieres, and much more the stars were out in full force this week and it continues to keep my fire burning for all of the awards season red carpets. Some of my favorites include Ciara at the College Football Playoffs in Yousef Al-Jasmi, Jourdan Dunn in Burberry at the Burberry Fall 2016 Menswear presentation, and Tao Okamoto at the UNICEF Ball wearing custom Louis Vuitton. Among my least favorites were Juliette Lewis in Vivienne Westwood at the Art of Elysium HEAVEN Gala, Michelle Monaghan at the Netflix Golden Globe After Party wearing Prabal Gurung, and Chloe Grace Moretz at The 5th Wave fan screening in Marc Jacobs Spring 2016 RTW. As always remember that this is not a Best Dressed list, I will continue with monthly Best Dressed lists as well as lists for all of the major fabulous red carpets.

No comments:

Post a Comment