Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Runway Report: Coach 1941 Fall 2016 Menswear

"Finding the heroic in everyday American life." That is the ultimate summary from the Coach 1941 Fall 2016 Menswear collection statement that I received. I continue to enjoy seeing the reinvention of Coach. 3 years ago I would have scoffed off if someone mentioned Coach as a high fashion brand and now I am fawning over everything that (new-ish) creative director Stuart Vevers has been sending down the runways. The reinvention of the brand has made the pieces desirable again and I think that Coach is the perfect brand for budding fashion lovers to start up their designer collections. The leather jackets, shearling and down coats are among the pieces that I can see all over the street style scene on male style stars during fashion month. I am also a huge fan of the quirky jet and t-rex printed sweaters, they evoke this simpler time when fashion was not taken so seriously (but done in a high fashion and serious way.) I am even more excited now to see what Stuart is going to show for the Fall 2016 RTW collection during New York Fashion Week.
Coach 1941 Fall 2016 Menswear

No comments:

Post a Comment