Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2016 Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a TV Movie or Miniseries Nominee Wish List

I am super excited that Christina Ricci is nominated for Screen Actors Guild Award on Sunday as she is one lady that I love to see on the red carpet and I can't wait to see what she is going to wear. Nominated for Outstanding Performance by and Actress in a TV Movie or Miniseries for playing famed murderess Lizzy Borden in the Lifetime miniseries The Lizzy Borden Chronicles. I would love to see Christina wearing this red and navy Zac Posen Pre-Fall 2016 gown rendered in novelty jacquard and features a sheath silhouette with contoured piping details and metallic accents. I think that this chic dark look evokes the dark within her character and is something that Christina would look absolutely chic wearing on the red carpet. Finished with a red Rauwolf 'Brutalist' clutch, a pair of navy satin sandals, classic old Hollywood beauty, and a pair of diamond drop earrings and I would be ensured that Christina would make this a memorable red carpet moment.
Kristen Wiig is nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a TV Movie or Miniseries thanks to her performance in the Miniseries The Spoils Before Dying. I have never been a huge fan of Kristen on the red carpet. I find her style boring or too twee and I am hoping for something a little different from her on Sunday. I think that Kirsten would gravitate towards this nior J. Mendel Pre-Fall 2016 gown rendered in silk and features a sheath silhouette with a jewel neckline, beaded embroidery throughout the bodice and pleated detailing and I believe that it would be a good red carpet moment for her. The dress is chic and grown-up and despite being completely covered I still think that this gown would be incredibly sexy on Kristen. The embellishments on the neck, shoulder, waist, bodice, and wrists keep this look from being bland and boring. I always advocate that if you are going to wear all black at least have some sort of visual interest and this gown has it. A black clutch, a pair of black sandals, a red lip, and a pair of diamond cluster earrings will ensure that this is a beautiful red carpet moment on Kristen at the SAG Awards. 
How Nicole Kidman received a nomination for the Big Screen flop to Lifetime film Grace of Monaco over some of the other performances this year is beyond my mind. While I am excited to see what Nicole is going to wear on the red carpet I am disappointed that someone like Lady Gaga for American Horror Story: Hotel is not nominated in her place. Recently it has been either love or loathe with Nicole's choices for the red carpet and I am hoping that Sunday she gives me something that I can firmly put in the love category. I picked this navy blue Alexis Mabille Pre-Fall 2016 long sleeved gown which features a beautiful long flowing train and an open lace covered back for Nicole to wear on the SAG Awards red carpet because it is chic and simple and I think that is what Nicole is in need of to get back in my good graces. A vintage inspired faux bob, a pair of matching peep toe pumps, a matching clutch, a red lip, and a pair of dazzling diamond drop earrings would round out the perfect styling to ensure that Nicole is in perfect form on the red carpet.
My last wish for today is for the nominated star of the HBO movie Bessie, Queen Latifah. I am hoping that Queen Latifah returns to her beautiful edgy glam looks on the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet on Sunday night. I picked this white one sleeved Christian Siriano Pre-Fall 2016 high neck fitted gown for her to wear because I think that this is the edgy glam look that I have been waiting to see Queen Latifah do on the red carpet. I think that with such a chic blank canvas that a statement clutch is needed I think a colorful blue Edie Parker 'Fiona' faceted tie-dye acrylic clutch added with a pair of silver sandals and a pair of diamond cluster earrings will ensure that Queen Latifah has an absolutely amazing moment on the SAG Awards red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment