Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Runway Report: Moschino Fall 2016 Menswear

At a first glance a lot of what creative director Jeremy Scott sends down the Moschino runway is very overwhelming and that still rang true for the Fall 2016 Menswear collection. Loud cartoonish prints on suits, jeans, shirt, and jackets dominated the collection with pop art style patterns rounding out the second half. I love to see statement suits, and I think I would wear either the hot pink or the purple suit, but I know not everyone would get on board with these type of looks. A lot of the jackets and coats would look even better when dismantled from the runway look and paired with basic jeans and white or black shirts. I think that is why I love the stuff that Jeremy Scott creates for Moschino because my personal style loves a statement in some way and his clothes allow for that statement jacket, shirt, shoe, or coat. My favorite piece from the collection is the blue motorcycle jacket. This is another collection where I would willingly take almost anything.
Moschino Fall 2016 Menswear

No comments:

Post a Comment