Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Runway Report: Armani Prive Spring 2016 Couture

Light like clouds, that was the starting point for Giorgio Armani as he started to craft the Armani Prive Spring 2016 Couture collection. The collection titled "Mauve in Movement" was one of my favorite Armani Prive collections in a while. While I wasn't a fan of the shorts looks that started the show the cocktail dresses and evening gowns made for the the most glamorous and elegant collection from Armani in a while. I am excited to see which gown Cate Blanchett will pick for the Academy Awards, and Supporting Actress nominee Charlotte Rampling was front row at the presentation. A sign that Armani will be the designer of the night? My favorite look from the collection was a spaghetti strap gown with a pleated layered skirt and embellished bodice which a featured a plunging neckline. I can picture someone like Selena Gomez wearing this stunning gown on a red carpet and making it on the top of best dressed lists. Elizabeth Banks, Naomi Watts, Emma Stone, Emmy Rossum, Jessica Chastain, Rooney Mara, Kate Bosworth, Zhang Ziyi, Anna Kendrick, Lady Gaga, Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, Jane Fonda, Allison Williams, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Paz Vega all also come to mind to make this collection come alive on the red carpet.

I have been pinning all the collections on my Pinterest page with my immediate wishes of who I would die to see wearing these stunning couture creations, so to get more of an idea of who I want to wear what from the collections I would head over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment